ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution during retreat regarding Applicant Support

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution during retreat regarding Applicant Support
  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:12:43 +0300

Although I had sent in my apologies earlier (before all of this), may
all to know that I have a conflicting work engagement that prevents me
from participating on tomorrow's call. Will be bound by the collective
decision made by the volunteers in regard to stalling JAS dead on it
tracks.

--
regards,

Alex Gakuru