ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: Section 3.6 Work in Progress Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Section still wanting words

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Section 3.6 Work in Progress Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Section still wanting words
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:53:28 +0100

In my humble opinion, this problem of linguistic community must be tempered.
In fact, in reality and respect the importance and role of language in
most traditional African societies in sub-Saharan Africa, it will
examine the types of existing structure and authorized to discuss the
eligibility of a language.
The relationship between registries-registrars are not yet fully
established in most countries.

I opt for point (B) the original applicant for a community of language
must be a party that is associated with or derived organically from
this community, and is limited to the needs and parties qualified
location.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                           +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr