ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updated 2.15.3 - for Tuesday 12 Oct 10 mtg. Re: [] Revision 2.15 -

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updated 2.15.3 - for Tuesday 12 Oct 10 mtg. Re: [] Revision 2.15 -
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:15:47 -0400

Hi,

In addition to the changes discussed below, I also added some more text on the
FAQ (then again you probably all knew I would if no one else did - i do have a
bad habit of trying to fill in a void).  Please check those answers to see if
they make sense.

I have not received any of the updated language I was expecting from others.

I have included a copy with edits as well as a clean one.

a.