ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:37:20 -0400

Hi,

Thnks for sending this.

I think we need those extensions to our charter from the chartering
organizations as soon as possible.

I also suggest we still submit our Milestone report/comment repsonse ASAP and
get on with the next stage.

Given the schedule that was put out, which Eric sent, I think it would be good
it we managed to finish the basic work in a month.

I do not propose waiting for the chartering organizations for us to start,
rather, I think we should close the discussions on the current documents, send
them off and jump right in do defining how we want to continue with the task at
hand.

I actually feel somewhat heartened.

a.