ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest Milestone Report - version 2.22 latest + ADDENDA

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest Milestone Report - version 2.22 latest + ADDENDA
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:01:59 -0400

Hi,

Thank you Karla.

At this point I would like to initiate a '48 hour' last call on this document,
ending at 1800 UTC 6 November 2010.

Please review it and let the list know of any issues you might have.

During that time, if anyone spots a substantive issue, the last call timer will
halt until the issue has been fixed and then will resume.  If there are less
than 24 hours left to the last call timer at the point of a halt, the last call
timer will be set to 24 hours so that everyone has some daytime in which to
review the last changes.

If anyone spots non substantive issue such as spelling etc.. Please let the
list know, but we will not puase te last call timer for that.

At the end of this timer, if there are no issues, we will call this document
done and ready for sending to translators.

I hope we can finish the Addendum at tomorrow's meeting.

a.