ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest Milestone Report - version 2.22 latest + ADDENDA

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest Milestone Report - version 2.22 latest + ADDENDA
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:31:50 -0500

Hi,

The 48 hour call for  the Milestone report has been completed without any
registering any issues.
(note: If you sent a comment that was missed, please inform the list
immediately.)

 I believe we now have consensus for sending it on to the translators.

As soon as the next version of the addendum is published, I will initiate a 48
hour call on it.

Both documents as well as the press release will be released at the same time.

Thanks again.

a.