ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] 9 Nov meeting

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] 9 Nov meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:12:31 -0500

Hi,

Ok, with me.
I guess.

Though I think I would prefer to gear the session to what needs yet to be done
than to what has already been done.  and think it would be good to have
discussion as opposed to a panel talking.  People can read the report and it
might be good to have a Brief Q&A, but I would personally hate to spend the
time in rehash.

So do we forget about working on a charter update?

a.