ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena event

  • To: tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena event
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:41:32 -0800

Thanks Tijani,

I agree we should maximize the opportunity to get feedback. It would be interesting for the summary of the milestone report to highlight any differences since our snapshot in June ( I think there are very few). Your idea to have members answer questions from the floor is great. Perhaps we can pose some questions for the audience to consider (items the WG has not reached consensus on, or ideas for funding sources).

Elaine