ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena session

  • To: <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena session
  • From: Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:23:04 +0100

Thank you Avri,

As you know, I was the one who proposed Alan for the slides presentation, and I
still think that we need someone who didn't speek in Brussels. But as I'm a man
of consensus, I accepted on this solution that Evan agreed on.
As a conclusion, I think that the WG members give their POV about who should
present the slides.

As for Katim speech, of course, we should let him speak, but for 3 min or so.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Directeur exécutif
Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231