ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Communique on JAS

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Communique on JAS
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:27:17 -0500

Hi,

Good point.  We do need to bring in more GNSO people and we will be working to
attract them.  I have spoken to a few people in the BC, but have no commitments
to particpation yet.  BTW, the list of group members can be found on page 2 of
the Addenda.  I think Andrew lists as a member of the BC.

But any suggestions you have on who to make an outreach to would be
appreciated.  Or even better, you - as all members of this group, should feel
empowered to bring in the people you think should be here.

thanks

a.