ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Co-chairs to step down

  • To: "'Baudouin SCHOMBE'" <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Evan Leibovitch'" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Co-chairs to step down
  • From: "Dave Kissoondoyal" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:40:10 +0400

I join those who have already done so, to support the candidacy of both
Rafik and Carlton.

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA, ACMI

CE0 - KMPGlobal Ltd

President - Internet Society of Mauritius | Member - ICANN At Large Advisory
Committee (ALAC) | Member - PIR .ORG Advisory Council |) Tel 230 2578703 |
Fax +230 6778059  | Royal Road, Union Park. Mauritius | Email
dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  |
http://www.kmpglobal.com <blocked::http://www.kmpglobal.com/>

  _____