ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] In lieu of a call today ...

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] In lieu of a call today ...
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:57:22 -0500

hi,

having covered 1 and 3 in my last message, here is 2.

btw, i have made my proposals as an independent participant with no thought
that i was representing the JAS WG.  I did try to pull out of the discussion,
and refused to lead it as that would have forced me to be too neutral, but
various things that were said inspired me to be active.

a.