ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] In lieu of a call today ...

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] In lieu of a call today ...
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:10:49 -0500

On 1/4/11 12:57 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

btw, i have made my proposals as an independent participant with no thought
that i was representing the JAS WG.

That has been my impression thoughout the now closer to 40 than 30 exchanges of mail within that ad hoc group.

Obviously, as the ad hoc group is attempting to create a proposal that the Names Council can approve, and I have no remaining present duty towards any Stakeholder Group within the the GNSO, I am also an independent participant, and while I offered to withdraw from that ad hoc group, I was asked to participate by Stéphane
 van Gelder, as the note below shows.

Eric