ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:34:32 -0500

Hi,

The point is, anyone can over ICANN head to NTIA.
Lots of people do it all the time, they just don't do it as publicly as this.

As for it being Sophia's organization, I think we should stay away from judging
the worth of one applicant versus another.  And I recommend this group sail
between this particular reincarnation of Scylla and Charybdis without getting
involved.

a.