ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:23:58 -0500

Oh so genteelly put! Alan

At 20/01/2011 05:34 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

The point is, anyone can over ICANN head to NTIA.
Lots of people do it all the time, they just don't do it as publicly as this.

As for it being Sophia's organization, I think we should stay away from judging the worth of one applicant versus another. And I recommend this group sail between this particular reincarnation of Scylla and Charybdis without getting involved.

a.