ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] [Team CG] getting started

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] [Team CG] getting started
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:53:14 -0500

On 29 Jan 2011, at 12:32, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:

> By accident I happen to have 850 non-profit foundation contacts lying around
> somewhere.

Definitely a good thing to have.  some we might ask for cooperation and support
for our applicants , and some might be able to give us clue on how to build a
well formed foundation or fund.

I also figure we should send an appeal to all of the Registries (g and cc),
Registrars , Domainers and anyone else who has been raking in the big bucks
from the TLD business over the last decade.

So how about the idea of creating a package to send out:

- an appeals letter
- some sort of collateral, perhaps links tot he report

And to create this letter should be use the wiki, google docs or ...?

Do we need a call to blue sky on the task and get started?

If so i will request one.

Though given the temporal distribution of team members and other interested
JASists i am concerned as always about finding a time slot.

a.