ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:41:47 -0800

I support Avri as an observer. How does one apply for an observer seat anyhow?

Elaine

On Feb 4, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

Good idea.

I am not suggesting it be me, but since i will be in the 'neighborhood' for the IGF meeting the week before, i have applied for an observer's seat.

JAS is one of my two concerns in being there. The other is Rec6. I will definitely lobby for JAS and will report anything back to the group, if I am granted one of the seats. Since I will probably have to buy a ticket before they make the decision about who gets a seat in the meeting, I will probably be there anyway, either listening remotely from outside the room, or inside the room.

a.