ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:14:41 -0500

Hi,

Good idea.

I am not suggesting it be me, but since i will be in the 'neighborhood' for the
IGF meeting the week before, i have applied for an observer's seat.

JAS is one of my two concerns in being there.  The other is Rec6.  I will
definitely lobby for JAS and will report anything back to the group, if I am
granted one of the seats.  Since I will probably have to buy a ticket before
they make the decision about who gets a seat in the meeting, I will probably be
there anyway, either listening remotely from outside the room, or inside the
room.

a.