ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] ISOC funding

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] ISOC funding
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 18:56:26 +0000

Dear all,

further to today's conference call, I have been in touch with Connie
Kendig (ISOC Community Grant Funding) to ask about the possibility for
ISOC to provide funds for new gTLD applicant support.
She will escalate the question to her hierarchy but in the meantime has
asked the two following questions:

Would this collaborative fund be with ICANN and/or additional bodies?
Who would administer the fund?

Before replying to her, I'd like to obtain your PoV on the above.

Kind regards,

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html