ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] contacts

  • To: Kieren McCarthy <kieren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] contacts
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:47:57 -0800

HI Kieren,

The Joint Applicant Support WG (for disadvantaged new TLD applicants) is gathering information in order to coordinate needy applicants with potential providers. Would you be willing to forward the contact information for providers that registered for your .nxt conference? We need consultants, technical services, registry, registrar, and attorneys, and most of them seemed to be at your show. We would use that information for outreach in order to inform providers of the program and ask for their assistance.

Please forward to soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx if you don't want to send directly to me.

Much appreciated,

Elaine Pruis
VP Client Services