ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WT H REPORT

  • To: <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WT H REPORT
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:55:17 -0300

Dear all,

Please find attached brief summary from my one-man
work team, on the thorny issue of seeking loopholes
from application fee reduction. (AAA-ICANN-SOAC-FEES).
It is a full-consensus document within the WT.

I am not too sure if I interpreted the mission of WT H
correctly, but am willing to be reprimanded and set
straight should that be the case...

For reference purposes, please also see my previous
submission on this subject, which was submitted
back in the days of WT 1.

And Alan, yes, it probably will result in being a waste
of time...

Tony