ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] MP3 recording of the JAS work group/ 22 February 2011

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] MP3 recording of the JAS work group/ 22 February 2011
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:54:45 -0800

Will there be a doodle poll for the face-to-face meeting we are planning for the ICANN meeting, as suggested on today's call?
Thanks

Elaine
On Feb 22, 2011, at 10:15 AM, Glen de Saint Géry wrote:

Dear All,

The next Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support work group is scheduled on Friday 25 February 2011 time to be determined by the doodle poll results.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support work group call held Tuesday 22 February 2011 at 1400 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-jas-20110222-en.mp3

On page ;
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb

(transcripts and recordings are found on the calendar page)

Participants on the Call:
GNSO
Rafik Dammak - NCSG - Council liaison – WG chair
Elaine Pruis -  Mindsandmachine
Andrew Mack – CBUC

ALAC
Cintra Sookanan – At-Large

Eric Brunner-Williams - Individual

ICANN staff
Karla Valente
Glen de Saint Gery

Apologies:
Olivier Crépin-Leblond – ALAC chair
Sébastien Bachollet – ICANN Board
Baudoin Schombe - At–Large
Carlton Samuels – At Large co-chair
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Avri Doria – NCSG
Alex Gakuru – NCSG
Tony Harris –ISPCP
Carlos Aguirre – Nominating Committee Appointee to GNSO Council
Alan Greenberg – ALAC
Cheryl Langdon-Or - ALAC
Tijani Ben Jemaa -  AFRALO - At large

The mailing list public archives can be viewed at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/soac-newgtldapsup-wg

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Kind regards