ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Releases Scorecard on New gTLD Outstanding Issues

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Releases Scorecard on New gTLD Outstanding Issues
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:08:13 +0900

Hello everyone,

The GAC released the scorecard on new gTLD issues and you can check item 10
"Providing opportunities for all stakeholders including those from
developing countries", it mention our WG and includes recommendations from
milestone report.
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/gac-scorecard-23feb11-en.pdf
in the Tuesday call, we discussed about sending letter for GAC-Board meeting
using the executive summary and adding some points related to progress done
last weeks, I am wondering if we need to change our tactic in regard to the
short time too.
please who from JAS WG is going to attend that meeting as observer?

Regards

Rafik