ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Releases Scorecard on New gTLD Outstanding Issues

  • To: "'Rafik Dammak'" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC Releases Scorecard on New gTLD Outstanding Issues
  • From: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:49:03 +0100

As you know I will be participating to the meeting but not as an observer ;)

And am I really member of the WG? – just a joke.

At-Large as setup 2 channels of communication one on Skype and one on Adobe
(for more info see the attached mail).

Thanks for your work and for interaction.

All the best

Sébastien Bachollet

 <mailto:sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Member of the ICANN Board