ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] notes - Feb 25 2011

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] notes - Feb 25 2011
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:07:32 -0800

JAS WG - Feb 25 2011

Unclear what the letter/message of our group should be for the upcoming
GAC/Board Brussel's meeting
Should we prioritize recommendations?
Should we have a pre-meeting with GAC member? Timing does not allow
No disagreements between GAC score card and the JAS WG
Thursday - 14 - 15:30 - JAS WG SV Meeting
Sub-groups updates
Discussion is more work needs to be done on the "need" criteria, expand on
process
Who will be doing evaluation and how? ICANN, third parties?
Group members reaching out to organizations, sending already published
materials.
Webpage for organizations and applicants in need is already being planned and
developed by ICANN

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs