ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Apologies for today's call

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Apologies for today's call
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:45:59 -0500

Colleagues,

This week I've 4 parent-teacher and parent-special-ed team meetings, which have somewhat fried my brain.

When the .mp3 is available I'll find a quiet hour to listen to the call. I've read the chat transcript.

I've seen only a question from Elaine on my proposal to define the applicant's minimum capabilities for assistance. How these or any capabilities in excess of these proposed minima, yet below the level specified in the DAG and proposed registry agreement, are verified is to be defined, as of course are the assistance provided to complete each distinct partial capability.

Eric