ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] call today and summary for the Board

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] call today and summary for the Board
  • From: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:50:50 -0400

Amen Olivier.  I am happy to work on this but coming to consensus by Friday
is going to be tough, and I am concerned our work product will be less than
what we'd want.

--
*
                                                       *

***Andrew A. Mack
**Principal
*AMGlobal Consulting

+1-202-642-6429  amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW  First Floor
Washington, DC 20036
www.amglobal.com