ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:18:19 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 7:06 AM
To: Karla Valente
Subject: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD
Applicant Support

  Karla Valente:Welcome to the JAS WG Meeting April 15 2011
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:[14:01:40] Cintra Sooknanan: 868 4876247
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hello all
  Rahman Khan:Hi all :-)
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:whos talking?
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Olivier
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:thanks
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:apologies for not saying who I am
  Cintra Sooknanan:I agree wotj wjat os saod///
  Cintra Sooknanan:agh
  Cintra Sooknanan:I agree with what was said, I have to leave the call now, I
have a court hearing to attend
  Cintra Sooknanan:take care everyone, will review the audio transcript
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:take care
  Alex Gakuru:we go though it section by section?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://community.icann.org/x/0ITT
  Karla Valente:the document on the wiki is also on the screen
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:is the lin
  Alex Gakuru:noise..
  Alex
Gakuru:https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/JAS+Issues+and+Recommendations
  Andrew Mack:can we have the ability to scroll down?
  Alex Gakuru:@Andrew check earlier link, you may wish to open a new browser tab
  Glen de Saint Gery:ace star 6
  Glen de Saint Gery:Please mute your lines star 6 if you are in a noisy place
  Alan Greenberg:Kurt answered that Q on last GNSO call.
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:sorry to all , I was who talked on the line. sorry
again
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:sorry my line dropped
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:have it done for ASAP.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:and get on with the work!
  Alex Gakuru:We are back to others' schedules, Olivier/Evan covered this we
get to our work?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:AGREE!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The GNSO Council & the ALAC will work out their
schedules.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Get on with the work. Stop wasting time
  Alex Gakuru:8 minutes left on this call...
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Thanks and bye