ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Additional Criteria "Indigenous Peoples"

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Additional Criteria "Indigenous Peoples"
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:04:09 -0400

Dear Eric,

I really appreciate the quality and thoroughness of your analyses and have
learned a lot. Thank you.

For the purposes of the JAS, I think we need very few general criteria
(Olivier's argument this morning) and a JAS evaluation body/commiitee that
will use grantmaking judgment and experience within these general criteria.

Cheers, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Executive-in-residence, Schulich School of Business, www.schulich.yorku.ca