ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] URGENT Outstanding issues

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] URGENT Outstanding issues
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:46:00 +0900

Hello everyone,

thanks Cintra for the remind, please comment in the remained red parts
before the call, that will make the process more quick to reach agreement
and more forward.
we only have two calls of 1h30 this week, and we need to finish the report
in time for our chartering organization to review it.

Best,

Rafik