ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Tuesday call agenda

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Tuesday call agenda
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 17:33:35 +0900

Hello everyone,

we are suggesting  for Tuesday agenda:
- roll call and SOI&DOI
- update from ALAC&GNSO
- discussion on response to comments from at-large and gnso council. (main
item)
- AOB

I already sent them to the list and we may receive some in meantime.
I think that we need to compile and answering to them in formatted document
to be sent in prior to gnso council calll (for gnso questions), please try
to send your opinions about them in ML so we can start working in drafting
response  to agree on during the next call.

please send your feedback about the agenda and if you want to suggest new
item.

Regards,

Rafik