ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The letter regarding IDNs as part of the new gTLD process

  • To: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The letter regarding IDNs as part of the new gTLD process
  • From: Rahman Khan <rahman.khan.john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 03:10:25 +0600

Dear Mr. Mack,

Thank you for giving the link to the letter and please let us know if there
is still any scope of signing on it to show our support because we are
representing the Bangla IDN ccTLD and agree with the subject matter as
described in the letter.

Kind regards,
Rahman Khan John
Assistant Director
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission
M: +880 1552202768