ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The letter regarding IDNs as part of the new gTLD process

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The letter regarding IDNs as part of the new gTLD process
  • From: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:33:00 -0400

All,

Below is the link to the letter I referenced on our last call, that a number
of us have worked on and signed, regarding IDNs as part of the new gTLD
process.

Thanks to those of you who have signed and those of you who have recently
offered to sign on (Tijani, Cintra et. al.).  Special thanks to Evan and
other the ALAC leaders among the group that have helped to push this forward
within ALAC.

If this is something you are interested in lending your names to, please
tell me.  We'll likely republish an expanded list of names in a week or so,
as there is a good bit of support.

http://icann.org/en/correspondence/andruff-et-al-to-dengate-thrush-beckstrom-11may11-en.pdf

Cheers and speak with you all tomorrow,
Andrew
*
                                                       *

***Andrew A. Mack
**Principal
*AMGlobal Consulting

+1-202-642-6429  amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW  First Floor
Washington, DC 20036
www.amglobal.com