ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Q&A - RyC and JAS WG VERSION 2 - PLEASE REVIEW by Friday May 20

  • To: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Q&A - RyC and JAS WG VERSION 2 - PLEASE REVIEW by Friday May 20
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 12:30:23 -0400

I'm a new comer to ICANN and this WG and probably miss a lot of the nuances
and "enjeux"... However, I find Elaine' suggestion to keep the discourse
civil extremely appealing, if not absolutely necessary... (Hence the use of
moderators in other settings).  In other networks I participate in, I find
that self-interest is always in play and that is human nature and OK in my
opinion - the key is to put the common goal ahead of self-interest. Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Executive-in-residence, Schulich School of Business, www.schulich.yorku.ca