ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Version 3 (redline of Second Milestone Report)

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Version 3 (redline of Second Milestone Report)
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:42:41 -0400

As Cintra said, this requires the participation of all working group
members.

The initial intent is to "redline" the document with all the areas that are
unclear, incomplete or otherwise need attention. We can then put specific
effort into clarifying and enhancing those redlined sections.

Please start to give thought to what parts of MR2 require enhancement.
Initial comments to the MR2, as well as JAS members' replies, are included
as an appendix to assist as a starting point.

- Evan

--
Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org