ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Chat Transcript May 24 2011

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Chat Transcript May 24 2011
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 05:58:00 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:56 AM
To: Karla Valente
Subject: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD
Applicant Support

  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hi all
  Gisella Gruber-White:Carlton has sent his apology for today - not able to join
  Evan Leibovitch:hi. sorry i'm late
  Gisella Gruber-White:Evan has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White:Andrew Mack has joined the call
  Rafik:disconnected
  Rafik:please alan speak
  Gisella Gruber-White:he is disconnedted
  Gisella Gruber-White:calling him back
  Gisella Gruber-White:Cintra has joined the call
  Sébastien:One is not contractictory to the other
  Cintra Sooknanan:Hello everyone, apologies for the late attendance but I am
here and catching up
  Evan Leibovitch:Ale4x, I have no idea at all what you're asking for
  Sébastien:The objective is to heve the list of the items that JAS want to
work on and see for the agreement of sponsoring org and GAC and Board
  Evan Leibovitch:Avri -- or anyonme else -- is welcome to come back should she
want.
  Cintra Sooknanan:I was in contact with her this morning... she said she is
still observing what is happening
  Sébastien:I can say: "The board never received a direct document from the JAS
group"
  Andrew Mack:thank you for trying Alan, I just figured I should ask.
  Evan Leibovitch:I disagree on the need to devolve into process again.
  Alex Gakuru:I offer to leader funding foundation WT meanwhile
  Evan Leibovitch:I would like to move forward from the existing document and
offer more detal to the existing MR document. Doing so does not require
devovolingf back to the work teams
  Alex Gakuru:ok
  Evan Leibovitch:The document can be STARTED within 24 hours. But identifying
what is to be redlined will take longer, and could use input from everyone in
the wg
  Tijani:I have to go
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Thanks and bye
  Cintra Sooknanan:Good bye everyone, enjoy the rest of your day