ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: On "bundling" (was: comment on the Andruff Bundling Letter)

  • To: ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: On "bundling" (was: comment on the Andruff Bundling Letter)
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:43:02 -0500

Eric:
+1.  So you know and while I would hardly consider myself expert or a
representative of any such interest,  purely from an intellectual
perspective, I personally have always supposed that what you describe is a
real and compelling justification for the 'bundling' construct.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799