ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Milestone Report 2 - public comment?

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Milestone Report 2 - public comment?
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 05:55:41 +1000

Many reports are Published at various  stages  and comments  or
more properly I suppose review comments  to text etc.,  occurs  and these
effect the next iteration of a WG's processes AS  part of normal Process  a
full fledged  PC would happen after CO does its thing  yes...  in the case
of a PDP  that would be the SO (as CO)  doing that  Before final report /
recommendations  (integrating results of the PC in it)  goes to the Board...
   I always think of these as  in the process Call for Public Comments on
Reports and at End  Public Comment on Final but they are really all PC's  I
guess  and  there is variability in what  the actual ICANN PC process is...
 However  ATRT recommended a more iterative approach to this...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)