ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Chat Transcript from JAS WGJune 7 2011

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Chat Transcript from JAS WGJune 7 2011
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:36:52 -0700

From: Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:57 PM
To: Karla Valente
Subject: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD
Applicant Support

  Karla Valente:Welcome to the JAS WG call -  7 June 2011
  CLO:Hi all remember I am IN the ccNSO Council call  atm  so only  here in JAS
 via the AC room till thast ends  =>  I think I just got a call out attempt ;-)
  CLO:I did not this 'inability' at a previous meeting (this time last week)
  Karla Valente:hi CLO
  CLO:GRRR getting another dial out now
  CLO:were only up to item 5.7 of an 11 part agenda  so no ideaq when it might
wrap up...
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim and Carlton will join in 6 minutes
  Karla Valente:thanks
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Hi Cheryl - will dial-out to you when you are ready!
  Alan Greenberg:Will be on in 5 minutes
  CLO:Than  I'll ping you if ccNSO end befo4re JAS  of course ;)
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Carlton is back on the call
  Carlton Samuels:Back on line
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim dropped off - we are calling him again
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Evan has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim is back on
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Dave Kissoondoyal has joined the call
  Dave Kissoondoyal:The Line is really bad. I can hardly hear people talking..
Going to dial back
  Dave Kissoondoyal:its much better now
  CLO:I should be joinming soon ccNSO  COuncil call has just finished
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Cheryl has joined the call
  CLO:Subgroups  do work  as Avri said  works  best when parralell work is
required)  WHEN they work  Committee of the whole works well too  *IF it is
worked efficiently and meeta any tome line needs/ pressure
  CLO:System is ALL about  findong effective and efficient workiong
methodologies  I would have thought
  CLO: Hybrid  is also OK  as log as we are PRODUCTIOVE
  CLO:Productive
  CLO:Yes maooing reporting to Charter a VERY good idea
  CLO:mapping  ( sorry typing in the dark  here LITERALLY')
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim dropped -
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Cintra Sooknanan will be joining the call shortly
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim back
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Cintra has joined the call
  CLO:Does this bring us to the discussion of posting  MR2  for PC? then
becasue I would have thought thet could not happen until BOTH CO's  agree to do
so ...
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:CLO - "a dashboard" is the word you're looking for
  CLO:Thanks OCL  yes  dashboard woul;d be fine
  Cintra Sooknanan:Hello everyone, sorry for being so late in adobe, but have
been on the call
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Avri seems to have dropped off the calll
  Gisella Gruber-White 2:Katim has left the call due to poor connectivity
  Karla Valente:@CLO: good point. I posted the question on the mailing list. I
am waiting for a formal request to post for public comment. For the record, the
MR2 is posted on the new gTLD pages.
  Andrew Mack:sorry all.  need to go for another call.  cheers, Andrew
  CLO:Thanlks all
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Thanks a lot Carlton and all..Bye