ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: JAS MR2 Flowchart showing how it works with the AG process

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx, Ntfy-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: JAS MR2 Flowchart showing how it works with the AG process
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:36:55 -0500

Dear All:
For your information, advice and consent.

CLO raised the issue and in response, I referred this work on this morning's
call.

Dev was not on the call so I deferred introducing the content then and
there.

The objective here is to provide a graphic that might allow a more edible
form of JAS content to interested parties. If this pass muster, we intend to
create a poster and have it displayed in the JAS meeting room at SIN.

Many thanks to Dev for working this.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799