ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: key points from JAS WG/Board/GAC Meeting - please review asap

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: key points from JAS WG/Board/GAC Meeting - please review asap
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:12:21 -0700

Dear Rafik, Carlton:

Please see attached the formatted key points with few edits I took the liberty
to add. Please review before sending.
My understanding is that one of you will forward this to the Board GAC, ALAC
and GNSO chairs.

Please let me know what else you need from me in relation to this.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs