ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Please refer vendor valuation questions elsewhere

  • To: richardtindal@xxxxxx, michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Please refer vendor valuation questions elsewhere
  • From: ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:32:16 -0400

Richard, Michele,

As a former vendor I appreciate your points of view, but I must also point
out that neither Supporting Organization charter calls for the working group
to substitute recipient interests with donor intersts.

Perhaps you can set up a vendor valuation venue, a mailing list and/or
web site, and post a link to staff who can refer future vendor valuation
questions. Failing that, there is always public comments, which reach a
much wider audience.

Thanks in advance for your restraint and respect for the limited time,
and limited resources, of the working group, and our central problems
contained in MR2.

Eric