ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] How to make wiki edits generally known

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] How to make wiki edits generally known
  • From: ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:45:11 -0400

Colleagues,

During the call today we discussed a text effort, who's and what is
not the issue, but how we know where editing is taking place and
when we know it.

If anyone has suggestions on how this can be improved, I for one
would appreciate it.

I will be creating text in the wiki, how will I know, other than
by copying each link, what nodes in the wiki to announce to the
mailing list, or in confuluence chat, or through the staff/chairs
as agenda topic, where the material is I hope to have read and
corrected or commented upon?

In the past, I've primarily used the mailing list to do what I
think of as communication.

I'm curious, if there is a better way, I want to know it.

Eric