ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Call Agenda - A Proposal

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Call Agenda - A Proposal
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:31:44 -0400

hi,

I don't really care about the principle - though I guess it seems a bit
wasteful.  I would have suggested just alternating who went first.

But given that y'all want to alternate meetings would suggest that the Tuesday
meeting (you did mean Tuesday not Monday?) not be the one I am responsible for
since i will miss the second half hour of every other Tuesday meeting.

Also at what point do we start phasing this stuff into the final report draft
so that we are talking about text that may be delivered?  Somehow I think we
need to get to that step real soon now.

a.