ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Consensus Indicators - Request for Action

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Consensus Indicators - Request for Action
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:48:47 -0700

Hi,

Would you rephrase this please, I don't know what exactly you are asking:

"The question then is whether this group would wish to encourage multiple
needs-accessed applications from a single applicant and that they be processed
as 'conjoint' applications?  "

What is" needs -accessed?"

How do you mean "processed"?  Processed by the needs evaluators? Processed by
ICANN (where there is no system in place to process multiple scripts from
regular applicants)?

Thanks

Elaine