ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] changes to the wiki space

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] changes to the wiki space
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:16:51 -0400

Hi,

After today's meetings and discussions, I have reorganized the wiki space in
preparation for producing the Final Report.

0. I created a page called Candidate text:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text
    under the Final report page:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Final+Report
    and a page called draft final report:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report

1. I copied "JAS - Version 3 Working Draft" in its entirety to
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report

2. I move the In-kind services text Elaine put in the Final Docs page to:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/In+kind+services

3. I copied the Gaming and Panel Recommendations to:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Panel+Selection+and+Gaming
     and marked the previous subgroup page as old

4. I copied the Fee Reduction page to:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Fee+Reduction+and+self-funding+requirement
    and marked the previous subgroup page as old

5. I copied the fund and foundation page to:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=18841626
     and marked the previous subgroup page as old

No changes to any content as yet, just a reorg of the space.  I did copies
instead of moves, just to keep the historical record intact and to makes sure I
did not lose anything.

Anything I missed?

I suggest that anyone creating new text that is a candidate for the Final
Report create a page under Candidate Text
<https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text>

cheers,

a.