ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update from GNSO council call

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update from GNSO council call
  • From: Krista Papac <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 05:43:53 +1000

Hi Rafik,

Thank you for the update. I think this is a good suggestion and for the reasons
you’ve stated – it’s a way to get community feedback and address any questions,
as well as providing an opportunity to ask for in-kind support.

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Email: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>