ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] staff draft discussion process flow

  • To: JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] staff draft discussion process flow
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:58:58 -0700

Dear JAS WG:

In the past weeks, we formed a staff team to look into the applicant support
process flow you created (see attached for your convenience).
We used it as a starting point and expanded upon it taking into account our
operational limitations and requirements.

The proposed process flow draft created by staff is for discussion purposes.
Our understanding is that you want to incorporate the process flow into the
Final Report.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs