ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] staff draft discussion process flow

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] staff draft discussion process flow
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:35:50 -0400

Dear all,

A couple of points:

1) it is "entrepreneurs" not "entrapaneurs"
2) if the process is going to involve a competitive quality assessment
(refer to my last email July 28th following Olivier's), then there has to be
an early request step for applicant to submit a statement of qualification
of some kind, stating how the subsidized gTLD will benefit the user
community/ies.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA