ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Last Call for Clarifying Comments and Specific Text - JAS Final Report

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx, Ntfy-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Last Call for Clarifying Comments and Specific Text - JAS Final Report
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:43:21 -0500

Dear Colleagues:
So that we produce a quality report, we wish to advise our intention to
stick to the schedule posted for finalizing the JAS WG Report.

We now request members post their *final clarifying text/language in the
form of comments* to the specific content area here:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text

We will bring each area as outlined in the schedule to the teleconference
discussion with the intent to lock that text at the end of the discussion.
The text will be transferred to the Draft Final Report Area here:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report

The contents of this area shall be the *principal source* for text of the
formatted Final Report under the control of Seth Greene from Staff.

Here again the schedule for this week:

*Tuesday, August 2*
Agree in terminology
Agree on Final report structure and review rules
Standards of agreement to be used throughout the Final Report

*Friday, August 5 *
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
Clarifications
Financial Need
Ineligibility criteria

Directly, this means the elements outlined above under Friday, August 5 will
be the Agenda Items for this Friday's call.

Do be so guided.

Kind regards,
Rafik & Carlton

Carlton A Samuels